Something I've been thinking a lot about lately is how simple the world used to be. Before we had smartphones and smart tv's. I feel like life was just so different back then. People actually lived in the moment! Now, when you go anywhere most people are on their phones. I know I am someone who falls victim to this same situation which is why I am trying to change my ways. I was scrolling on Instagram when I came across a girl who had a lovely blog! I thought it was so cool and it really inspired me to make my own. I just made it yesterday and I am so proud of it! I can't wait to start posting and sharing everything that is on my mind! I'm really hoping that with more and more people making these blog pages that those same people will inspire others to get off their phones and go back to the basics!
Well, bye for now!
-elly ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
I totally agree with you, that's also why I started with my blog. sometimes, i'm so tired of my phone but i can't log off, it's a toxic scheme that repeats itself everyday. i'm so glad I started this so i can focus on my thoughts and creativity by writing again. can't wait to read your posts !!
ReplyDeletelots of love, deerie
exactly! writing brings out full creativity and I'm so excited to share my thoughts each day!! thanks girl!
Delete