Okay, I wanted to quickly scramble up a post for you guys, and I had the perfect idea!! I can talk about my favorite time of the year!! FALL!! Based on where you live, autumn will come at a different time of the year, for me, it comes in september/october! I always decorate on september 1st so less than a month!! I can't wait. There are just so many benefits when it comes to fall; and of course, I just LOVE the vibe!! Nice weather with a slight breeze, being able to wear sweaters, uggs, drink apple cider slushies, go to pumpkin patches, watch Gilmore girls, decorate, everything to do with the color orange, listening to music with autumn vibes, going fall shopping, and more!! Ugh I am so excited. Everything I just listed is just about my dream fall day. There has always been something so beautiful about the leaves changing colors too. The orange, red, and yellow; so pretty!! Anyways, I could keep talking about my love for autumn forever, but I don't want to bore you guys. I hope you have an amazing day! Bye for now! :)
-elly ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
No comments:
Post a Comment