-elly ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
Sunday, August 16, 2026
school!
Hey everyone! Have you guys started school yet? I do online school, so I start soon. But not yet. I can say with being so nervous about school starting, doing online definitely helps. I don't have to worry about mean teachers or anything of that nature. I feel like in all of my life and all of the schools I have been to, I love online the best!! I can just stay in my pajamas, am able to go anywhere freely, can work at my own pace, and more!! If you've been wanting to do online school lately, this is your sign that you should!! It's especially good in times like winter or summer when you would want to stay inside and watch Christmas movies during the day or go outside and swim for hours rather than going to school. Those things are possible because you can get your work done in much less time than going to a regular school for 7 whole hours. I'm curious about you guys, are any of you online schoolers and do you like it better than regular school?? Lmk!! Love u all, bye for now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
new friends
Hey girls! I have realized that many of the people I followed on here haven't been active recently, so I don't know if they are sti...
-
Hey guys! This is officially my first blog post! I am so excited to start this, and I hope you guys will come along with me! Bye for now!
-
Similar to my post yesterday, I am going to be talking about getting off your phone and maybe even replacing it instead! So, as we know it...
-
Random thoughts today :) Do you guys feel differently about your life and what you are doing while you listen to a certain song? When I lis...
hii, i'm having my resit exams rn and i go back to college by the end of september :)
ReplyDeleteI wish you the best!
Delete